23 January 2019
Abundant Produce released our December 2018 Quarterly Review and 4C form to the market today. The key highlights from the Quarter’s activities were:
- Strategic capital raising: 5 million fully paid ordinary shares at an issue price of 20c per share to raise $1 million.
- The number of seeds ordered during the quarter was up 188% year-on-year.
- Abundant Cucumbers receive strong feedback from growers in New South Wales and Victoria.
- New grower trials commence in Queensland, Victoria and Ontario, Canada.
- Production scaled up for popular cucumber varieties.
- Tomatoes grown in commercial quantities for sales, trials and contract growers.
- ANH’s presence at the inaugural China International Import Expo proves to be dramatically popular, prompting a revision of the business’s brand expansion strategies.
- ANH’s product development focusses on extending the magnesium range from the two products currently available to six to eight by year end.
- ANH conducts a major push to be distributed widely in pharmacies across Australia.
- ANH’s board takes management of the critical Chinese market in-house.
- ANH Magnesium range appears on shelves in pharmacies and gift shops which specialise in the Daigou trade.
For all the details download the full report.