Seed sales, which have been very low in March Quarters to date, were up 10-fold on March Quarter 2018 (and over 20-fold on March Quarter 2017). New trials commenced in Australia and the United States, and market penetration in Victoria is gaining traction.
Implementation of Abundant Natural Health’s revised marketing strategy proceeded ahead of schedule in the March quarter with three domestic distribution agreements driving shelf placement in Australia, and the launch of the Chinese language website, together with associated social media.
- Seed sales up 10-fold on March Quarter 2018, market penetration in Victoria gaining traction
- New trials commencing in Australia and Canada
- 300,000 ACL 516 cucumber seeds in inventory, ready for winter season sales
- Storm damage urgent repairs completed, remaining damage being assessed by insurer
- Storm damage R&D delays of approximately six months
- Abundant Natural Health placement in 500 stores across Australia, targeting 2,000 stores over a 12 month period
- Launch of Abundant Natural Health WeChat store, Chinese language website and associated Chinese media
- Therapeutic Goods Administration approval of Magnesium Spray and a Magnesium Gel for pain relief
- New product launch: Exfoliating Body Bar rich in magnesium, olive oil, goat’s milk and Jojoba beads
- New salt lotion in development for psoriasis and eczema/dermatitis, more products in the pipeline
For more information, access the full quarterly report here.