Seed sales, which have been very low in March Quarters to date, were up 10-fold on March Quarter 2018 (and over 20-fold on March Quarter 2017). New trials commenced in Australia and the United States, and market penetration in Victoria is gaining traction.
Implementation of Abundant Natural Health’s revised marketing strategy proceeded ahead of schedule in the March quarter with three domestic distribution agreements driving shelf placement in Australia, and the launch of the Chinese language website, together with associated social media.
- Seed sales up 10-fold on March Quarter 2018, market penetration in Victoria gaining traction
- New trials commencing in Australia and Canada
- 300,000 ACL 516 cucumber seeds in inventory, ready for winter season sales
- Storm damage urgent repairs completed, remaining damage being assessed by insurer
- Storm damage R&D delays of approximately six months
- Abundant Natural Health placement in 500 stores across Australia, targeting 2,000 stores over a 12 month period
- Launch of Abundant Natural Health WeChat store, Chinese language website and associated Chinese media
- Therapeutic Goods Administration approval of Magnesium Spray and a Magnesium Gel for pain relief
- New product launch: Exfoliating Body Bar rich in magnesium, olive oil, goat’s milk and Jojoba beads
- New salt lotion in development for psoriasis and eczema/dermatitis, more products in the pipeline
For more information, access the full quarterly report here.
Abundant extends shelf presence through Symbion, a national wholesaler of healthcare services and products with over 3,500 retail pharmacy customers
- Abundant Natural Health has secured agreement with leading Australian pharmacy wholesaler Symbion for its all natural, pain relieving magnesium products to be stocked and promoted in-store and online
- Symbion is a national wholesaler of healthcare services and products with over 3,500 retail pharmacy customers across Australia.
- Sales are expected to commence in the current quarter
Following an extensive marketing and testing campaign supported by ANH’s healthcare sales partner HealthOne, Abundant is pleased to announce a significant extension of its distribution capacity in the Australian pharmacy market.
ANH has secured agreement for its all natural, pain relieving magnesium products to be stocked and ranged in-store and online across the networks of Symbion Wholesale (part of the listed EBOS Group, ASX: EBO).
From ten warehouses strategically located across Australia, Symbion Wholesale distributes to over 3,500 pharmacies including the Good Price, Terry White Chemmart, Blooms, and Ventura Health chains.
“This is another exciting milestone for Abundant Natural Health”, General Manager Shanan Birkin said. “It demonstrates the degree of interest in our range of high purity natural magnesium pain relief products and will serve to drive sales and brand awareness, both in Australia and overseas.
“Pharmacy and consumer acceptance of the Company’s Magnesium Gel and Magnesium Spray will also open the door for our expanding range of products, starting with an exfoliating body bar rich in magnesium, olive oil, goats milk and Jojoba beads which we plan to offer to the market in the very near future.”